Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 26, 2012

Lawak Senin


If you’ve ever had an Indian taxi driver you'll love this one...



A drunken totally naked woman jumped into a taxi at Fortitude Valley in Brisbane, Australia.

The Indian driver shook his head, opened his eyes wide and stared at the woman.
He made no attempt to start the Cab.

"What's wrong with you Luv, haven't you ever seen a nude woman before?"

"I'll not be staring at you lady, but I am telling you, this would not be proper,
from where I am coming from..."

"Well, if you're not bloody starring at me Luv, what are you doing then?"

"Well, I am looking and looking, and I am thinking and thinking
to myself, where is this lady keeping the money to be paying me?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment